Understanding RiboCeine Technology
- Role of Free Radicals and Glutathione in Diabetes
- Get Research Information on Glutathione
- Saltman A.E.D-Ribose-L-cysteine supplementation enhances wound healing in a rodent model. Am J Surg. 2015, 210, 153-158.
- More Research Information On Glutathione
- Kader, T.; Porteous C.M.; Williams M.A.J.A.; Gieseg, S.P.; McCormick, S.P.A. Ribose-cysteine increases glutathione-based antioxidant status and reduces LDL in human lipoprotein(a) mice. Atherosclerosis. 2014, 237, 725-733.
- Visit Max for more information
- Get more information from Prod Max
YOUR BODY NEEDS GLUTATHIONE
For years, scientists have looked for ways to effectively raise glutathione levels. They tried to supplement with glutathione pills, but glutathione cannot be effectively absorbed through the intestinal tract. Moreover, glutathione is a fragile molecule and is easily degraded and destroyed by the enzymes in our gut. Injectable glutathione has been tried as well, but due to its very short half-life, repeated doses are necessary and the cost of this route is highly prohibitive.
Scientists realized that glutathione must be supplemented via its essential building blocks, the amino acids cysteine, glycine and glutamine. While glycine and glutamine are readily available through regular diet, it is extremely difficult to absorb the required amounts of cysteine. Until recently, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) was the most consistent means of enhancing the body’s ability of maintaining optimal glutathione levels. Many doctors use intravenous NAC to treat patients with Parkinson’s disease & paracetamol overdoses, but these treatments are short-lived and very expensive.
What our bodies need to create glutathione is the amino acid called cysteine. We have everything else we need but we don’t have enough cysteine and we can’t supplement with cysteine effectively or get enough from foods. Professor Herbert Nagasawa (of Minnesota University) worked for 25 years to create a scientific breakthrough that allows cysteine to get into our cells so that we can create more glutathione.
Prof. Nagasawa combined a simple sugar molecule called ribose with cysteine, which we use to produce glutathione. And we have Ribose-Cysteine or RiboCeine. RiboCeine gets into our cells, and the ribose goes off to make energy (ATP/adenosine triphosphate), while the cysteine goes off to make glutathione.
RiboCeine is the most effective & most advanced glutathione support in the world. RiboCeine has been shown to be 300% more effective than NAC in raising glutathione levels in liver cells.
WHAT IS GLUTATHIONE?
Glutathione is a very simple molecule that is produced naturally all the time in your body. It is a combination of three simple building blocks of protein or amino acids - cysteine, glycine and glutamine.
The secret of its power is the sulfur (SH) chemical groups it contains. Sulfur is a sticky molecule.
It acts like flypaper and all the bad things in the body stick onto it, including free radicals and toxins like mercury and other heavy metals. Normally glutathione is recycled in the body, except when the toxic load becomes too great.
MAX Your Life With Enhanced RiboCeine™ Technology
Backed by decades of reputable science and research, Cellgevity is a proprietary blend superbly balanced with prime ingredients cells utilize for superior function for better health.
- Features Max’s patented RiboCeine™ technology that promotes natural production of Glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant.
- Regulate, repair, and recycle other important antioxidants in the body
- Includes 12 other highly effective prime nutrients that provide additional cellular support for what cells need to naturally produce glutathione.
- Replenishes cells with what they need to produce glutathione for effective detoxification of harmful toxins and free radicals.
- Enhance natural Glutathione production and efficiently detoxify cells for optimal performance and function
- Transport Max’s exclusive RiboCeine™ technology into cells
- Support a healthy immune system
MAXATP Riboceine Fuel
Fuel Your Body From Start to Finish
Whether on the basketball court or the board room, the football field or the class room, MaxATP is your key to sustained performance. MaxATP harnesses the power of Max International’s patented RiboCeine™ technology along with ten other essential nutrients to support the cellular production of Adenosine triphosphate (ATP), your cells' natural energy source and Glutathione, the body’s master anti-oxidant.
Unlike energy drinks, there’s no crash or fatigue following a spike in energy. With MaxATP you just feel and perform at your mental and physical peak, from start to finish.
- Replenishes energy and fights fatigue
- Neutralizes free radicals and oxidative stress
- Improves recovery after physical exercise
RiboCeine™ is a patented breakthrough nutrient compound that has been known to deliver the key precursor nutrient, cysteine, to the cell. RiboCeine™ enables the cell to produce optimal levels of glutathione. Backed by 25 years of research and 22 published and peer-reviewed scientific studies funded by the National Institutes of Health and other scientific institutions, RiboCeine™ was proven to significantly outperform all other means of glutathione enhancement, against which it was tested.
B Vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, cyancobalamin). These support various enzymes that help convert food to energy. B Vitamins serve as co-enzymes that assist in specific metabolic processes to break down fats, amino acids and carbohydrates for energy.
Magnesium is essential in all energy dependent reactions that include the use of ATP energy. It serves as a catalyst in the creation of ATP from ADP. It is also a catalyst when ATP is used for energy by helping in the hydrolysis of ATP (the act of releasing the energy stored in the high energy phosphate bond).
Copper plays an important role supporting the synthesis of ATP in the mitochondria, or the part of the cell responsible for energy production.
Chromium is an essential trace element that is needed for the metabolism of energy. Chromium works with insulin to support the uptake of glucose into our cells.
Co Enzyme Q 10 (CoQ10) is a powerful endogenous antioxidant that resides in the mitochondria and is a vital component of the energy producing process of ATP. It eliminates harmful free radicals produced during the ATP process.
Quercetin is a supporting flavonoid antioxidant that scavenges free radicals that can damage cells.
Ginseng and Rhodiola Rosea are a known adaptogen to support an increase flow of steady energy throughout the day.
L-Tartrate-Carnitine increases the rate at which the liver oxidizes fat therefore increasing the amount of energy available. It shuttles long chain fatty acids from the liver into the mitochondria to be metabolized.
be Fiber and Protein Bar
Balance Your Body. Energize Your Life
The Meta-Switch™ Be™ Fiber & Protein Bar is a deliciously nutritious and satisfying way to manage cravings between meals and keep you on track to meet your weight management goal.
- Help you feel full until your next meal
- Boost energy
- Regulate and cleanse the digestive system of waste and toxins
- Regulate and cleanse the digestive system of waste and toxins Contribute to weight loss and healthy weight management
Choose the Be Bar. Treat your body with great ingredients that allow you to create balance and inspire a new taste for life. Be healthy. Be Confident. Be happy. Be you. be. Balanced for life
Free of artificial sweeteners, gluten, soy, and dairy, low in sodium, and complete with healthy, high-quality ingredients, plant-based protein, and an ideal ratio of soluble to insoluble fiber, the Meta-Switch Be Fiber & Protein Bar is the sensible choice to achieving balanced wellness while reaching desired weight loss goals
A sweet, all-natural preservative made from fruit juice and dextrin that keeps food moister and fresher longer.
Chia seeds are whole-grain foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber, and antioxidants. They are thought to contribute to the feeling of satiety, or “feeling full.”
Tapioca Syrup is a healthy non-GMO sweetener made from cassava tuber or yucca root. Healthy alternative to Corn Syrup.
100% Pure Protein, non-GMO vegetable protein
No Soy, No Dairy
Superior Taste with Branched Chain Amino Acids
Highly bioavailable protein
Ideal protein source for post-workout nutrition
An exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients to help support your body’s glutathione levels and defend against free radicals, chemical toxins, and heavy metals.
- Supplies the body prime vitamins & nutrients to function at its efficient best
- Complements the benefits of Max’s exceptional Glutathione-enhancing products
- A delicious taste at only 10 calories per serving
- Unique powder formula refreshes with the effervescent taste of tangy citrus.